Wednesday, January 02, 2013


Charlie Sheen's homosexual slur

I think he said what he meant and if people want to put up with that so be it

Charlie Sheen just can't help himself.  The 47-year-old actor greeted guests at his new bar in Mexico with a homophobic slur, putting himself back in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

"How we doing? ... Lying bunch of faggot assholes, how we doing?" Sheen told the crowd at El Ganzo hotel in Cabo San Lucas, the Daily Mail reported.

The former star of Two and a Half Men was quick to apologise for the ugly remark.  "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologise if I offended anyone. I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp," Sheen told TMZ.

Sheen is a partner in the rooftop bar, whose opening was attended by a bunch of celebrities including Guns n' Roses guitarist Slash.

Source

Maybe it was a poor joke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO WHAT?! I'm really starting to dislike all this pc CRAP taking over our free speech. Let him say what he wants.

Anonymous said...

I can plainly see that Bird of Paradox has not made a New Year's Resolution to stop being such a moron.

Mad As Hell said...

The REPUBLICAN House leadership has now raised MY taxes! I will report them to Grover Norquist.

Bird of Paradise said...

Annon can make a new years resolution to be less of a jackass

Anonymous said...

Someone please point out to me the day on the calendar when "faggot" became a slur. I'm just wondering.