Friday, February 08, 2013

My home page blocked by Facebook is my home page.  But a couple of hours ago, I tried to post on FB something using this link: 

And the post was blocked together with a warning saying that is "spammy". 

The same content is however also available here:

You can see why they blocked it.  It is a swingeing criticism of Leftism.  No free speech on FB it seems

I rarely post anything on Facebook.  I mainly use it to keep track of friends.  But this is disquieting.  The haters are being their busy little selves, it appears.

I would be interested to hear if anybody else has had trouble accessing any of my stuff.


Bird of Paradise said...

Facebook just another leftists controled bunch of nincompoops Tell them to SCREW IT

Anonymous said...

I found this site more free than FB:

And Waaaaay less haters!