Wednesday, May 27, 2009



HATING CLARE WERBELOFF



Clare Werbeloff, the girl who claimed to have witnessed a minor shooting in Sydney's nightclub district and used the word "wog" in the course of her decsription of it has now said that she made it all up and did not witness the shooting at all. She retracted as soon as the police asked her to make a statement. The retraction may however have been because she did not want to get involved in any litigation. Her description had many hallmarks of accuracy.

Her retraction does however seem to have unleashed a remarkable wave of hatred against her:
"Across Facebook, sites are popping up attacking Clare for being racist over her "wog" remarks, and she has been described as a bitch, liar and a moron and with plenty of people saying they want to "Chk Chk Boom" her.

People are saying they would like to take her on, see her get smashed and that she makes them ashamed that this could have happened in Australia...

"The Clare Werbeloff is a liar and a moron" Facebook page had one woman Louise ask: "Why the f*** does my country worship idiots like this? It makes me really sad." Other comments on the site included:

* I agree with all the girls who want to smash her bimbo head in

* I would love to take this bitch on one on one. Aussie vs Aussie racist bitch... Whose out to watch it!!!!

* Clare, i hope you can see this, cause i would love you to know what an absolute f***head i think you are!!!!!!!

* WHITE TRASH... Hope she cops s*** over it now!!

Source

The hatred certainly does no credit to the haters. They display far more hatred in what they say than she ever displayed in what she said. The usual Leftist pattern, of course.

I am rather pleased to see one Sydney newspaper blogger satirizing the haters.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another perfect example of the Left's "tolerance". In fact, they tolerate only what they approve of, and nothing more.

Anonymous said...

I've been to other blogs, and it does seem a bit weird that the leftist seem to spew a lot of hate and name calling around.

I always thought they were supposed to be the ones who accepted people and their opinions. Well, I thought that until about 30 years ago ...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, how do we know that all the people leaving these messages are liberals?

Short of them saying "I'm a liberal and I think she should have her head caved in" we have zero evidence as to their political affiliation.

Sadly, they are innocent until proven guilty.

Anonymous said...

All you need to do is pay attention. Their fascist tactics are always the same. It's our way, or the highway!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I need a little more proof than "well they meet the criteria I have in my head"

Anonymous said...

I thought she was hilarious.
It was really good entertainment and that's all news is nowadays - entertainment.

Anonymous said...

I heard about this incident late on a hate site against her on facebook..I think it is ironic The people who have joined these hate sites think they know the difference between right and wrong.
Lots of threats of violence and names degrading her sexually.It turned me against them-not her..