Thursday, August 08, 2013



Black hate speech has no restrictions



I’m a 23-year-old psychology student from Sydney and in June this year, I was subjected to a horrific torrent of abusive tweets from fans of touring American rapper Tyler Okonma. I challenged Okonma’s lyrics which encourage rape and violence against women by vocally supporting a petition on change.org that suggested he shouldn’t be playing all-age shows. 

At Tyler’s concert in Sydney the next day, he told his fans he hoped my children got STDs, and “dedicated” songs to me that included lyrics like “punch a bitch in her mouth just for talkin' shit”.

The abuse started almost instantly. First a drip, then a rush, then a flood.  I felt physically sick. He had 1.7 million fans, and it felt like every single one of them had some violence stored up for me - a promise to assault me, the threat that they would rape me, an expression of hatred for my life and my freedom.

Source

America sure is a racist country. The Left have created that.  Blacks and Leftists are privileged groups while whites and Asians have to know their place and mind what they say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.7 million "fans" who are just as culpable as this worthless "artist." Undoubtedly using the free speech defense between the curse filled rants. Free speech for them and theirs, anyone else, not so much.

An Observer said...

"In order for America to survive, it must return to it's past."

It's wee bit ironic that you say this considering that computers and the internet were not available in the "good old days". Perhaps you should write a letter in your own hand and send it in using the pony express.

Use the Name, Luke said...

1:58,

In order for false flag posts like yours to be effective, they need to have some resemblance to reality. Lies only work when people can't tell they're lies.

Anonymous said...

Anon 1:58

I see the left has come and made their usual kind of contribution. I.E. what they in their more lucid moments think conservatives want.

It just shows how completely and utterly clueless the left is.

Anonymous said...

Carry a pistol. The thugs won't hesitate to hurt you, and you shouldn't hesitate to send them to hell.

Anonymous said...

He clearly is not displaying the adequate gratitude for the abolition of slavery in the US.