Saturday, July 27, 2013


Is it a "shit-pile" to mention the high rate of crime among young black males?

"Gawker" is a Leftist gossip site but they run a variety of media commentary and seem to make a profit doing so.  Leftist capitalism! 

They got their knickers in a knot over a recent column by V.D. Hanson in which Hanson referred to the danger of being victimized by black crime.  They excerpt what Hanson said and then give their sophisticated, intellectual evaluation of it [/sarcasm]:


Hanson writes that his Democrat father warned him to be cautious of "a group of black youths" in San Francisco because that demographic was more dangerous:

The advice was not about race per se, but instead about the tendency of males of one particular age and race to commit an inordinate amount of violent crime.

It was after some first-hand episodes with young African-American males that I offered a similar lecture to my own son. The advice was born out of experience rather than subjective stereotyping. When I was a graduate student living in East Palo Alto, two adult black males once tried to break through the door of my apartment — while I was in it. On a second occasion, four black males attempted to steal my bicycle — while I was on it. I could cite three more examples that more or less conform to the same apprehensions once expressed by a younger Jesse Jackson. Regrettably, I expect that my son already has his own warnings prepared to pass on to his own future children.

That may not even be the worst part of the column, though we won't spoil the patently offensive kicker.

All together, it's quite a shit-pile. 

Source

It would appear, however, that even Gawker were eventually embarrassed by their inability to rise above mere abuse. The last sentence above has now been deleted!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would think that any sensible website or writer would be decrying the high rate of criminality amongst blacks and the causes of it rather than those who merely point out that it exists.

Anonymous said...

5:45, there is a great connection between the culture and homicide. One main factor is kids with no fathers, all studies show this.

Anonymous said...

5:45 I mean really, the point is why does main stream media ignore it? Most people don't know the facts because media is embarrassed by them.