Thursday, July 30, 2020

Twitter's failure to pull rapper Wiley's anti-Semitic rant 'amounts to complicity', says Chief Rabbi

Twitter’s inaction over removing anti-Semitic tweets “amounts to complicity”, the Chief Rabbi has warned, as the social-network giant faces a 48-hour boycott.

On Friday night the 41-year-old rapper, Wiley, known as the “godfather of grime”, began sharing a string of “anti-Semitic” conspiracy theories and insults on his Instagram and Twitter accounts, which combined have more than 940,000 followers.

Among the tweets he shared, the rapper said: “Jewish people you make me sick …

“Don’t tell me how to speak to Jewish people either I am the reason they are rich in the UK music industry f*** them.”

In another tweet he said: "I don't care about Hitler, I care about black people", and also compared the Jewish community to the Ku Klux Klan....

SOURCE 

No comments: