Sunday, July 06, 2008



Being white sure is bad in Britain

"Racist" for white man to accuse other whites of being white?

We read:
"A white man has been prosecuted for racially abusing three white security guards. Jonathan Wicks was taken to court for calling the men 'honky wannabe cops'.

He was on a night out with friends in Reading last September when the incident happened. He said: 'I was outside the Oracle Shopping Centre and as a joke started pushing and rattling one of the bicycles that was locked up outside, as I'd had a few drinks. 'The security guards told me to move on and that's when I made the comment - I didn't think about it, I just said it as a joke....

He said last night: 'I admit I was being a bit cheeky, but I never meant to be offensive or racist at all. 'Honky is a word that a lot of my black friends use to describe a white person, so I suppose that's why I was charged with racial abuse. But it's ridiculous that I was taken to court over it.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that so-called "racial laws" applied to slurs against Whites, since one never hears about those. Now if his black friends had made that same comment, the mall-Nazi's would've walked the other way.