Friday, June 01, 2007

The real hate speech

We read:

"Just who are the haters? Here are some of the blog postings from homosexual activists following the death of one of the godliest men I have ever met, Dr. Jerry Falwell:

"What an absolutely putrid little excrescence of vomit he was."

"R.I.P., and after watching Falwell I know know (sic) why the Romans threw the Christians to the lions."

"Oh, thank non-god. One down, 28 percent to go."

"I'd pee right on his corpse if I could."

"Dance first, then pi-- ."

"I'm saving the real party for Jesse Helms's exit. I'll be dancing that day."


No surprise - this is exactly how homosexual activists treated Rev. Falwell when he was alive. Homosexuals more than hated Jerry Falwell, whom they attacked, maligned, ridiculed and threatened...

Source

Leftist attacks on disapproval of homosexuality are all projection. They see in others the hate that burns inside themselves.