Saturday, June 09, 2007

Deja Vu All Over Again

Everything I ever wrote for the old Tongue Tied site I have now reposted on this site and you can find it all via the archive listings in the right-hand column.

I have been feeling a little regretful that Scott's old posts have now winked out of existence however. I know that a lot of readers here miss his style of posts and I do too. But I entirely agree with his decision to put family first these days.

Anyway, before the old site went kaput, I did save some of the archives to disk -- archives from late 2005 only, I am afraid. About half of what is in the archives concerned was written by me and half by Scott.

With Scott's permission, I have now put those archives online again. See here. The posts are exactly as they originally went up except that I have stripped out the advertising etc. There is still a lot of good reading in them. If you ever forget what an insane world we live in, just log on there.