Thursday, August 20, 2009



Google are at it again

A few minutes ago I put up my latest post on POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH and about 5 seconds after it went up I got a message saying that all future postings to it would be blocked on suspicion that it is a "spam blog".

As the blog has been much the same for years it's all very strange. I have requested a review of the block so it should in theory be back in action in the next day or two. Last time they blocked my GREENIE WATCH blog (for the THIRD time), they removed the block after 24 hours approx. so that was not too bad.

They do sometimes fail to act on review requests, however, and my original Obama Watch blog has never had its restrictions lifted despite many requests.

So if you cannot access any further posts on POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, just go to the mirror site instead.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

Why is this happening? Is it just liberals clicking "flag this" and google reacting without even looking at the blog?

Anonymous said...

1.618033988749895 !!!

Anonymous said...

The golden ratio?

Anonymous said...

Yup. Just checking to see if there is any intelligent life here.