Sunday, January 25, 2009



Must not say a black person is bitter?

From what I can see there is a LOT of bitterness among blacks. If I had been contantly told by Leftists that my lack of success was due to "racism", I would be bitter too.
"Yesterday we picked out a shocking excerpt from the DOJ report on politicized hiring, in which then-Voting Rights chief John Tanner told Brad Schlozman over email in 2004 that he liked his coffee "Mary Frances Berry style -- black and bitter." Berry, an African-American, was at the time the chair of the US Commission on Civil Rights, which works, among other things, to protect Americans' right to vote.

Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the woman is black and bitter, then the shoe fits. My kids call me Momzilla sometimes ...

Anonymous said...

If you spend most of your time with your eyes (and mind) open, you've noticed how angry many blacks are, especially those who have to work. It's like, "why me, why do i have to work when the four generations before me just collected checks?" This is the result of being addicted to hand-outs by their guilt-ridden, White liberal "friends".

For generations, bleeding-heart liberals have "intentionally" deprived blacks of their self esteem, their indentity, their self confidence, their self-respect, and their ability to stand on their own two feet. What blacks got in return was an addiction to easy hand-outs. What the Democrats/Left got was of course, blacks political support. I wonder what would happen if blacks ever got smart?

Anonymous said...

What Berry said about black people dying at an earlier age than white people is absolutely correct.

Anonymous said...

and I like my coffee stong, hot and black, just like my women