Saturday, January 12, 2008

Leftist Admits that his Censorship Attempts are Driven by Hate

The current hysteria about racism gives him an outlet for his hating:

"In early November, while walking to the store, I spied a sticker on a pole. The sticker decried immigration and urged the reader to support the preservation of the white race. Contact information for a Neo-Nazi organization was included. I was angry and heartsick that someone would spread this kind of hate in my community. I tore the sticker off the pole and threw it away.

But now, each time I walk in my neighborhood, I see more of these stickers. Little snatches of neon paper that ask for the support of the white man over all others, warn against the crimes immigrants commit, or advise that one can avoid contracting AIDS by not having sex with black men. Each new sticker I find meets the fate of the first one. It's an odd dance; as soon as I find and destroy one sticker, another takes its place.

The hatred and fear these simple pieces of paper rouse in me have been filling my days with anxiety.

Source

He condemns hate but admits that it drives him too! At least he's honest about it, I guess. But the hatreds he has are CORRECT, of course.