Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Must not Tell the Truth about Islam

We read:

"A recent example of hate speech and ignorance occurred on Oct. 29 through the airing of a radio show on KCMO 710 AM. On the syndicated "Michael Savage Show," Savage said, "I'm not gonna put my wife in a hijab. And I'm not gonna put my daughter in a burqa. And I'm not getting on my all fours and praying to Mecca. And you could drop dead if you don't like it.. I don't wanna hear any more about Islam. I don't wanna hear one more word about Islam. "

Savage continued, "I'm sick of you. What kind of religion is this? What kind of world are you living in when you let them in here with that throwback document in their hand, which is a book of hate. Don't tell me I need re-education. They need deportation."

These words of rabid bigotry and hate reflect the same venom that Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels spewed out against the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Source

Silly me! I thought it was the oppression of "kuffars" (unbelievers) preached in the Koran which were "words of rabid bigotry and hate that reflect the same venom that Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels spewed out against the Jews in Nazi Germany."

Savage doesn't want to convert them or oppress them or attack them. He just does not want to have anything to do with them. If only Muslims had similar attitudes towards the West!