Thursday, January 05, 2012

Black sportsmen continually taunt white sportsmen racially: Story mostly ignored

We read:
"Trash talking is as old as football itself. A player baiting another player with a taunt or threat is usually par for the course during any game, especially a game between rivals or with championship significance.

So, it was no surprise that Monday's Gator Bowl between
Florida and Ohio State — two teams that have loved Urban Meyer — had a little more vitriol than usual. What was surprising was the type of caustic comments being said.

Ohio State linebacker Tyler Moeller said Florida players hurled racial slurs at him throughout the game and that that sparked some of the chippiness during the 24-17 Florida win.

"They're classless. That's the way I'd put it," Moeller said, according to Marcus Hartman from Buckeye Sports Bulletin. "I've never seen more people swing at our players and call us racial slurs. I've never been called a 'cracker' more in my life than I have today. So I don't really have much respect for them in terms of that but they're a good team. They came out and outplayed us today."

It's interesting that in other leagues, especially soccer leagues where there are many different ethnicities on one field, this kind of stuff is severely punished. Unfortunately, this will probably go relatively unnoticed.

Source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my. Don't we all know by now that only White's are racist?

Bird of Paradise said...

White tuats black big media feeding frenzie Black tuants white HEAR THE CRICKETS?

Go Away Bird said...

Dont exprect it to be in the news The sharks are not smelling blood yet

Anonymous said...

I'm an ohio state fan, and I can understand those players talking a lot of trash. For those who don't know, the coach who recruited almost all the players that played on Monday for Florida retired due to "health issues" and now took the head coaching job at Ohio State. Doesn't excuse the slurs, but at the same time, I'd be pissed off if i were them.

Kee Bird said...

Liberals can get away with murder at times