Friday, August 10, 2018



'Chocolate baby' is hate speech, apparently

Pregnant Big Brother star Skye Wheatley has issued a bizarre statement denying she is racist after making a questionable joke about having a mixed race baby.

In a YouTube Q&A video released Monday, the 25-year-old teased her boyfriend Lachlan Waugh about the paternity of their child, asking him how he'd react if she gave birth to a 'chocolate' baby.

Following the controversial remark, Skye took to Instagram on Tuesday to clarify she is 'not racist' and loves all people regardless of their skin colour.

She wrote: 'I am not racist so everyone needs to relax [and] calm down. I love all people regardless [of] if you [are] white, Asian, tan, black, caramel, albino.'

Skye also shared a stock photo of a baby, alongside the caption: 'This is a chocolate baby. I think chocolate is the most beautiful thing on this planet. 

'Don't even try to say I'm racist [because] I ain't having it.'

SOURCE

3 comments:

Bird of Paradise said...

This PC poppycock is getting quite out of hand if you ask me Its time to end their mindless liberal nonsense

Anonymous said...

After Katrina wrecked New Orleans, the Black Mayor said he wanted to make it a chocolate city again. That was not considered racist. It seems that Blacks adhere to the philosophy "do as I say, not as I do"

Spurwing Plover the fighting shorebird said...

Anon 4:50 and Ray Nagin is in prison right now just where Obama should be