Tuesday, January 09, 2018


Is Islam the new Canadian State religion?

Christine Douglass-Williams fired from Canadian Race Relations Foundation for writing for Jihad Watch:

I have been terminated from the Canadian Race Relations Foundation, four months after a threatening letter by Heritage Minister Melanie Joly about my writings on Islam at Jihad Watch.

Joly made good on her threats. The Privy Council has terminated my appointment, despite my years of dedicated commitment to the Foundation, on which I also served as Chair of the Investment Committee, and as a member of the Human Resource and Executive Committees. Why? Because I dared to criticize political Islam on Jihad Watch, and because of My Personal Warning to Icelanders, in which I warned about the deceptive works of Muslim Brotherhood operatives in their infiltration of the West. Their tactics are well documented.

I personally make a distinction between those who choose to practice Islam in peace and harmony with others, and those with an agenda to subvert democratic constitutions, demand special privileges over other creeds, and attack innocent people as a supremacist entitlement.  It is odd to be removed from a race relations foundation for my private work in criticizing Islam, which is not a race.

Despite the many letters that were sent to the Heritage Department on my behalf and a petition attesting to my deep regard for human rights, the Liberal government decided that my criticism of human rights abuses committed in the name of Islam was “racist.”

A logical article was written in a Canadian National newspaper about the attack against me by John Robson, entitled: “If you want to accuse someone of prejudice, use the right word,” in which he writes:

"Consider Monday’s National Post story that, “A board member with the Canadian Race Relations Foundation, an arm’s-length federal government agency with a mandate to combat racial discrimination, is in jeopardy of losing her post over her writings on the controversial website Jihad Watch.” And her situation is far from unique. To raise questions about militant Islam, or the extent to which fundamentalism is inherent in Muslim scriptures and doctrines, is to invite accusations of racism"

And that I have done! I have raised the ire of the “anti-Islamophobia department,” once known as Canada’s Heritage Department for all Canadians.

Proponents of no other religion at this time have proliferated so forcefully into foreign countries, demanding special privileges, or have pursued calculated and organized efforts to shut down free speech and silence dissenting views about its religiously sanctioned abuses.

I fight against anti-Muslim bigotry as I do against all bigotry, but this was not enough to keep me serving with the Foundation. This assault upon my human rights and rights as a Canadian citizen by the current government because I write and warn about the worst kind of Muslims and promote equality for all is scary, as it represents an indictment against anyone who criticizes Islam, and is another victory for Islamic supremacists as they further their efforts to subvert our prized democracy.

SOURCE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Islam or Muslims is not a race !
Political Correctness is running rampant in Canada.

Eighty years ago, Liberals did not want to listen to warnings about Hitler's Nazis.