Sunday, September 27, 2015




Must not mention whiteness

A customer who ordered a curry from an Indian restaurant in the UK was a little shocked when he returned home and read the receipt.

Stuart Lynn, 44, asked for his curry to be served mild when he ordered from Valentine Restaurant in west London, reports the Mirror.

When he returned home he checked his takeaway docket which read: “VERY MILD, WHITE PPL”.

Mr Stuart construed the text as a racist insult. “It implies we can’t deal with strong curries. I do like a hot curry sometimes. I just fancied a mild one for a change. I thought it was very rude of them,” he said.  “It was the first time I’ve been in there and I won’t be going back.”

SOURCE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha - "reverse racism" is rampant but it's un-PC to mention it! I hope the curry-buyer complained to the POLICE as the non-white folks do all the time!

Use the Name, Luke said...

“It was the first time I’ve been in there and I won’t be going back.”

Given his attitude, the staff probably responded with "Hallelujah!"

Anonymous said...

Although Luke implies he's supporting the staff in THEIR "racist" attitude, I doubt they would say "Hallelujah" unless by some remote chance they were Jewish or Christian!