Sunday, December 20, 2009



Avoiding the "C-word" again

I am a lucky lad! Why? Because I received a Christmas card from Australia's Leftist Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd! I must admit that it is the first time I have received a Christmas card from a Prime Minister. I think it is because he is my local representative or something like that.

At least I think it is a Christmas card. The word "Christmas" does not appear anywhere on it -- in good Leftist style. See below. The major motif seems to be an abstract impression of one of Brisbane's splendid "CityCats" (municipal catamaran ferries on the Brisbane river) going under a bridge. The writing on the trees etc is simply a collection of names of Brisbane suburbs, misspelled in one case. I guess they are the suburbs that are covered by the CityCat service.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long till someone objects to the two crosses in the picture.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what holiday leftists tell themselves it is. Reality to a leftist is like sunlight to a vampire.

Anonymous said...

QUOTABLE QUOTES

A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker.
– H. L. Mencken