Monday, September 24, 2007

Letter not Illegal but Police Investigating Anyhow!

We read:

"Dear Sodomite," the letter began. It arrived in the mail on 9-11. It was mailed in Lansing on 9-10. The letter went on to tell me I had been found "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!" (capital letters in the original). After introducing me to scripture I have read and heard numerous times from right wing zealots and white supremacy leaders, the letter closes as follows:

"REPENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS FROM YOUR FILTHY LIFESTYLE OF SATAN, OR IN THE ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AGONIES THAT MAKE AUSCHWITZ SEEM LIKE PARADISE!" ....

And while nothing in the letter was illegal per se, we do after all live in a country where free speech is a sacred tradition, and religious speech even more so, the act itself is one of terrorism. I have contacted law enforcement and there is now an investigation.

Source

Special law for homosexuals again.