Monday, January 29, 2007

Even Blacks not Allowed to Voice Dislike of Homosexuals

Even though most blacks DO scorn homosexuality:



"Isaiah Washington has entered a treatment facility. This is what sources connected to ABC and Touchstone have confirmed to me, after Life & Style magazine broke the story about an hour ago.

According to my ABC sources, one of the options the higher-ups at ABC/Disney had been considering was to release Washington from the cast of Grey's Anatomy, without giving him a farewell episode. However, I'm told by an insider that Washington agreed to do "whatever it takes" to keep his position at Grey's and to make amends with the gay and lesbian community. He also vowed to seek help for his psychological issues-hence, his entry into a treatment facility this morning.

Source

I guess the funny hat helps!

My previous post about this was on 22nd.

No comments: