Thursday, July 30, 2009



Amusing:

Google have yet again blocked any new posts to my GREENIE WATCH blog -- as they say it is a possible spam blog. I wonder how long it will take them to unblock it and let me start posting there again this time? The format and general contents of the blog have been the same for years so one can only wonder at what forces were at work in this action. I imagine that the Warmists have been busily "flagging" it. Censorship of contrary views is a large part of their modus operandi. They can't stand the simple facts that I regularly put up there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that google is a very definite part of the Left, as Algore, one of their major shareholders, can attest.

The Curmudgeon said...

The truely closed minds of our time are those who claim to be the "open"

Timesobserver said...

Sadly, I know what you're going through and that was one of the main reasons I stopped using Blogger and started my own Web site/blog.

In August last year, someone flagged my blog, The Times Observer. The person apparently didn't like what I wrote about Obama.

However, if the person took the time to read my other editorials, they would have found out that I have both praised and bashed Obama and McCain.

Nonetheless, Blogger wouldn't let me post anything without putting in a verification code every time I had to post or edit a column.

No amount of e-mails to them or Google did a thing and then I got a message from time to time from Blogger that my blog was spammed.

This kept up until after the elections and then one day, without warning, I could post my stuff without a code. No one ever contacted me.

My whole, sad story can be found here:

http://www.thetimesobserver.com/a_time_for_a_change.php

Good luck and I hope you'll be up and running in no time.

Anonymous said...

The "tolerant" Left? Yeah, right!

Anonymous said...

Love the open-mindedness of the Liberal Left. They're for all sorts of freedoms, but only when they correspond with their twisted view of the world.

jonjayray said...

TO: Timesobserver

Yes. I has an Obama blog during the campaign and Google never did lift the code off that

So I just restarted with a new address and that was never touched!