Wednesday, December 27, 2017



"Merry Christmas" leads to attack

A Salvation Army bell ringer was attacked in front of Walmart for simply spreading holiday cheer.

We've all heard it; the jingle that means it's nearly Christmas and ringing in sounds of hope for donations.

But not everyone is in the giving spirit.

"I greet everybody, `Merry Christmas,'" said Rev. Jamie Wolfe, Sr.

Sadly, those two simple words got this bell ringer knocked out.

"He haymakered me, hit me, got me down on the ground and we started wrestling, at that point I'm fighting for my life," Wolfe Sr. said.

The man wasn't after the kettle money, but instead, his cheer.

"Definitely unexpected," he claimed.

It was a savage attack - not even a Grinch could compare.

SOURCE

2 comments:

Bird of Paradise said...

The intolrence of Liberals the thug needs to be locked up and fed on a bread and water and a lump of coal in their pants pocket

Anonymous said...

I thought Salvation Army members were referred to by rank, not Reverend???