Tuesday, August 06, 2019


Mario Lopez Vilified for Comments on Parenting, Gender Identity, and Believing Women

Actor and entertainment journalist Mario Lopez suddenly is receiving pushback for an appearance on “The Candace Owens Show” where he said he was “blown away” by the trend to let young children pick their own gender.

“When you’re a kid … you don’t know anything about sexuality yet. You’re just a kid,” Lopez told Owens.

The conversation began when Owens brought up Hollywood actress Charlize Theron, who had told The Daily Mail that she allowed her son to declare himself a girl at 3 years old.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told The Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was 3 years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!”

Lopez responded in his June 23 appearance by saying he did not want to tell anyone how to parent their kids. But, he said, “if you’re 3 years old and you’re saying you’re feeling a certain way or you think you’re a boy or a girl or whatever the case may be, I just think it’s dangerous as a parent to make this determination [that] well, OK, then you’re going to [be] a boy or a girl.”

Now, Lopez is under fire for these comments.

SOURCE 


4 comments:

Bill R. said...

Mario Lopez had NOTHING to apologize for. In fact, his statement was 100% accurate.

Stan B said...

If I wake up tomorrow and identify as Napoleon Bonaparte, you would call me crazy, and rightfully so. If I said I feel like an amputee in a normal person's body, you would say I need therapy, and rightfully so. However, if I say I am a woman trapped in a man's body, my delusion is immediately heralded as a brave and beautiful statement of identity, and I am supported!

THAT is the nature of Gender Dysphoria, and it's political allies.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Stan B, Bravo!!!

AIB/44

Bird of Paradise said...

Liberals so narrow minded if you put their brain on the edge of a Raizor it would look like a pea rolling down a four lane hiway