Thursday, August 08, 2019


Girl Guides leader to sue bosses who expelled her for objecting to Trans orthodoxy

A Girl Guides leader is set to sue bosses who expelled her for objecting to a controversial policy which admits boys who identify as female to join the organisation.

Katie Alcock will launch a landmark case against Girlguiding claiming that she has been discriminated against because of her feminist beliefs.

The mother-of-two from Lancaster, who has been a leader at the charity for ten years, claims that the 2017 change in admission rules could impact child safety.

She told The Mail on Sunday: “I wouldn’t discriminate against someone who said they wanted to change gender in the sense I wouldn’t treat them differently to any other child.

“But I believe gender is something created by society and it is about telling people how we think they should behave if they are a boy or a girl.”

“That is a very different thing to people’s biological sex, which I don’t believe people can change.

“I am taking Girlguiding to court because they are discriminating against me by excluding me on grounds of these beliefs.

SOURCE 


No comments: