Friday, September 11, 2020


Muslims Demand Church Remove “Bigoted” Signs, Pastor Has Good Reply…

The Belmont Drive Missionary Baptist Church has a bold message for the citizens in Hood River, Oregon and let’s just say that Muslims and liberals are losing their minds over it!

The churches outside reader boards display 2 messages. One says, “Wake up Christians. Allah is not our God. Muhammad not greater than Jesus.” The other says, “Only the bible is God’s word. “Holy book.” Koran is just another book.”

Of course the signs have brought out the bleeding heart liberals in droves. Eric Cohn is one of them who said, “I literally had to stop and back up and make sure I saw what I saw and I was profoundly offended and upset by it.” He said he couldn’t believe what he was reading.

What’s he so upset about?

And then there’s the Hood River Mayor, Paul Blackburn who said, “I was really annoyed and sad.”

Lol- sad. Sad about what? You should be MAD that we have to put messages out in the first place. It didn’t used to be like this but in case you haven’t noticed, we are being inundated with Muslims not to mention ISLAMIC TERRORISTS THAT ARE DETERMINED TO KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US INFIDELS YOU MORON!

“I am annoyed that in this political season there’s a solid case of ugly going on. I think it norms up this kind of behavior like ‘oh it’s okay to be a bigot now,'” he said.

Wait a minute. Call me crazy but I see nothing bigoted about these signs. I will agree with him about “a solid case of ugly” this political season. Take a look below:

A solid case of ugly

Both men are concerned the sign sends the wrong message about their town. Cohn was so worried he even wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper, Stephen Mayer at KATU 2 reports.

“This one guy wrote in here that I’m a terrorists almost. You ought to see what he put in here!” Pastor Michael Harrington said as he read from the letter.

Harrington is defending the messages he put on the sign. He says everyone is over-reacting. That’s what liberals do.

He says, “I’m not politically correct. I’ve never been politically correct, but I think I’m Biblically correct and that’s what matters to me.”

He also insists that he doesn’t hate Muslims and he is trying to educate people about the real GOD.

“It isn’t against any particular denomination. It’s just the fact that I have taught and will continue to teach that I have one God, one way of salvation, and one Bible that’s holy,” he said.

Harrington says he won’t take down the messages until next month which is when his new messages go up. He also invited anyone that wants to discuss the matter with him to his church and talk about it over coffee and donuts!

Nice job my man. Stick your guns! We have your back.

SOURCE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The liberal mantra is that they believe in free speech so long as it’s their ideas or you are agreeing with them. Everything else is bigoted hate speech

BT2PO2 said...

Stick to your guns, pastor. Also make sure your security team has them because someone will be so offended they just might attack your church buildings.

Bird of Paradise said...

Its call Freedom of Religion as well a s Freedom of Speech you pathetic little Snowflakes and if you don't like it then you can leave

Anonymous said...


If he doesn't have cameras with offsite data storage he may never learn who firebombed his Church building though because publicaly offending those Mule-slimes is not going to be taken lightly.

Bill R. said...

Speaking truth with no sugar coating. That is not hate speech, though some may be offended. If you are one of those offended, become a Christian. Problem solved!